Today’s tip is brought to us by our mysterious guest blogger who won’t yet be revealed!
Although it greatly diminishes my DIY aspirations, I can’t remember the last time I turned on the oven and baked something. Perhaps that is why our guest blogger crafted this dinner recipe for his or her first tip. It looks so easy that I might consider using the oven on a weeknight. Gasp!
. . .
Today’s tip is a recipe for a dinner so quick it’s guaranteed to arrive before Domino’s. These flat-bread paninis are a great find. They’re actually pretty darn good and easy and let’s face it – that’s why we’re here!
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. But don’t stop there! Here’s a bonus tip: You’ll get better results if you preheat your baking sheet, too! Throw it on in.
- Cover your sheet in foil for an easier cleanup – there’s simply no sense in washing a pan!
- Slather spaghetti sauce on your flat bread. (You’ll notice I used Ragu but, hey, it’s not bad and it’s cheap!)
- Sprinkle your desired cheese and toppings over the top. I happened to have some mushrooms sitting in the fridge already cooked and just waiting to j.u.m.p. onto that pepperoni pizza. I sent them flying!
- Bake it for 10 minutes or until it smells good. Is it bubbly? Then take it out and enjoy!
What? You’ve got minutes to spare? Okay, okay, by all means pull out the alfredo sauce (homemade if you wish), the artichoke hearts, tomatos, grilled chicken, arugula, and Parmesan. Now you have — as Emeril puts it — KICKED IT UP A NOTCH!! Yummy!